Sunday 6 June 2010

Aw aye it gets better too

So the next day I was on the street buying cigarettes for the missus.

"Ph-ew-eeeeee-hhhh-tt" I hear a whistle.
Turn around and there is Sharon in her BMW.
"Hiya ... this is my young cousin."
I jump into the car and sat in the back is Cindy.
Sharon and Tammy are in the front.
Cindy is quite a young looking
... almost studenty looking

... intense young pretty lass

... aged about 21 or 22.



"Can you give Cindy a lift?"
I drop the cigarettes into the house for herself and get the car keys. Two minutes later I drive around to meet Sharon; Tammy; and Cindy in rthe Beemer.

Again you know what is coming.
We get to Cindy's flat and she invites me in.
Same routine as Sharon ... she disappears to 'change' then calls me upstairs.

More furious vigourous hiding of the salchicha.

Pretty fuckin awsome as the Australians would say.
Feels nice banging it into a young lass of 22.


At 22
... she is the youngest woman
... that I have fucked for years


... as I said I really prefer my ladies in the 27 to 37 yrs old age-bracket.



However as I said before if it there on offer and the lass wants a shag ... never say no ...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment