Sunday 6 June 2010

Ladies ... you lovely creatures ... I am free ... use me up please!!

All good things come in threes I suppose

Mi latina chica and her cutie sister women got this kinda ‘banda’ thing goin’ oan sorta thing they dance and sing with a group that meet at her sister’s pal’s house.

They look very authentic … and well they sound; and smell as good as they look + the singing ain’t too bad either.
But that is latin women I suppose.

Now …
You are probably asking yersel’ by now … so what is the score with geezer here and why Yorkshire??

Well ok … simple answer first.
I love Yorkshire women …!!
Tall sexy slim blondes in hyper-abundance here in this corner of Inglaterra.
Also
… I am a stone’s throw from:
… Manchester;
… Liverpool;
… and Preston where the women are also extremely beautiful (and also love playing ‘hide the salchicha’ with us Scotsmen).
Yea so Northern English ladies do it for me in a big way.

If I don’t marry a latina or another Italiana / Espanola

... then I could easily settle for one of these tall sexy Northern English honeys.
She doesnae huvtae be a blonde … although English blondes are gorgeous …!!
However just tall slim women really … any hair colour will do … preferably in the age range 27 to 35 yrs old.

No comments:

Post a Comment