Tuesday 22 June 2010

Last night ...

Typical of Yorkshire huh??

My neighbour two streets away FROM MY HOUSE...
... her the (GORGEOUS friend )
... of the rather tasty spunk bucket one I explained about before in a previous post.


DESCRIPTION:
Late 20's; white; slim; dark-haired; shapely; tall; long-legged babe ...

Yes ...

... one does worry sometimes about the sad state of the

... 'ordinary people'

My neighbour is a lovely lass.
Typical down to Earth Yorkshire lass ...
... but ever so slightly dim at times.

Kind of stupid but save-able

... so to speak.
(not to mention highly shaggable and fantastic in bed).

She came around on Sunday asking my advice.

Ohh the joys of being single once again.

She was sat on my couch.
Dressed in a very short skirt and a t-shirt which left nothing to my already rampantly wild imagination.
She asked me:


"Can you read this letter for me and tell me what the Council actually want here??"

Straight forward request for information really.

However this lady ...
having left school 13 years ago at the age of 16 with no qualifications ...
... had difficulties comprehending it.
I was more than happy to translate ... explain the contents of the letter in
... "punter-talk"

She sat with a big smile on her face looking good enouggh to eat too.

"What can I do for you to return the favour??"
... she sweetly asked
... with that obliging smile.

Silly question really ...
Five minutes later

... I had this gorgeous creature balanced on the end of my manhood ... bouncing up and down
... vigorously sighing / panting
... and moaning
... in that deliciously sexy Yorkshire accent


... amazing ...!!

Believe me ...
WOW ...!!
This woman is gorgeous.



Have also shagged both her mates too ...
The three of them are
... gorgeous late 20's early 30's
... sexy Yorkshire white lasses.



Yummy...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment