Saturday 5 June 2010

Synchronicity (and co-incidental pathways)

Aren’t dreams strange things?
Seven nights ago I awoke to the ringing telephone.
It was a Scots lass, just home from a night out with the lasses calling to ‘catch-up’ and arrange to see me next time I venture North to my native Scotland.

Flash-back / reverie
Cristina is Latina, I knew her in Spain when I lived & worked there.
Although Cristina and I only had one night of passion … such was the intensity of the sexual experience that I still awake at 2; 3; and 4 in the morning sometimes with the most stirring feeling of inner connection to her zest and sheer raunchiness.

Synchronicity of circumstances.Caroline, the Scots lass (by contrast) is slightly younger … i.e. 28 yrs old and of a different ethnicity … i.e. Italian Scottish as opposed to Cristina who is a 35 yr old French Mexican)
I have had sex with both women at different time periods (Cristina 15 yrs ago & Caroline 5 yrs ago) but the similarity and concentrated force of their personas is eerie and plus the synchronicity is quite scary too … as I was dreaming of Cristina when Caroline rang at 03:20hrs last night.

Both women are of very similar temperaments; level of striking beauty; and both have similar womanly (shapely dress size 12 … wow … perfect woman in all respects) bodies; with brown eyes; brown hair and both are long legged lasses about 5’8” in height.
Tall slim curvaceous women always captivate me. My most pleasurable (and memorable) times spent with passionate ladies have been with tall gorgeous Northern English (mainly from Leeds / Liverpool / Sheffield / Preston / Manchester) or Latina / Italian women. Not only has the sex been memorable but also the emotional upheaval / lingering after-burn has produced Earth-moving / highly intimate experiences, which stand out from the normal every day quick shags.

I have recently broken up with the Yorkshire Amazon lass I had been going out with (for several months) due to a difference in outlook about politics and how things are panning out since the British General Election last month. So I was pleasantly surprised when the Scots-Italian lass called me
… out of the blue
to re-ignite our flame.

To be continued …!!

No comments:

Post a Comment