Sunday 6 June 2010

More on neighbour Julie's pal Sharon de la Knocking-shop

Anyway I was sitting in the neighbours house chin-wagging with the Yorkshire lasses in question.
Sharon suddenly pipes up and then announces the reason / purpose of her visit.
Seems she wants a hand adjust the set-top box on her FreeView machine for her Idiot's Latern.
My neighbour has many talents being a single parent you realise ... but tuning in the set-top box for the telly is one of her many skills.

"Hey He can help ya Shazzah babes ..." my neighbour pipes up almost as if the whole incident was planned to almost military perfection.

So we both jump in Sharon's BMW.
Then drive to a POSH SUBURB of Wakefield.
"Just sit down whilst I go change!"
Mmmmmmmmmm I think to myself.

"C'mon up honey the telly is in this room up here ...!"

Honey??

Well you can guess what is coming next can't you??

I climb two steep flightas of narrow stairs in one of these rabbit-hutches young folks pay 180 grand mortgages for these days here in Yorkshire.
Sharon re-appears only wearing her bra and panties..

Well what do you do ...
... never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Before I knew where I was she had motioned me onto the bed and we were both naked and shagging vigorously.
Lovely too I might add.
Started off in missionary with her on her back with her beatiful legs up around my waist.
Then she sat up on top of me wrapped in a tight embrace with her arms and legs in a tight knot around my back

... and her tongue thrusting up and down my throat.Finished off banging her with her balanced on her hands and knees doing her doggy-style whilst looking at her face in the bedside mirror.
Quickly spun her around and finished on top of her

... both of us panting and sweating at this point in time

... lovely it was as well.

So that was my intro to my neighbour's pal.

Needless to say I never cracked a light to my now former wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment