Tuesday 22 June 2010

Yorkshire women and getting shagged



Out the other day in car with mate.
He pulls up near Asda's supermarket and shouts to young lass to jump in his car.
This girl was about 18 or 19 ... quite pretty.

Wakefield
... can be a wee bit claustrophobic sometimes
... and can feel like a small goldfish bowl
... actually.



"Hello ...!"
... she smiles

"I know you ...! You were shagging my mum Yvonne last year."

I can honestly say that I did not recognise the young lass
... but she insisted she knew me.
Potentially dangerous ground ... as in think fast ...!!

I have been with quite a lot of ladies in the 28 to 39 years of age bracket.

Yorkshire women are reasonably obliging with sex ...

... and Yorkshire women in their early to mid-30's
... are happy to jump into bed with lots of men.



"Yvonne?" I quiz her.
"Yea ... Yvonne from Dewsbury who lives here in Wakefield!"




Suddenly it occurred to me who her mother was.

The lass had previously always worn
... her school uniform
... when I was with her mum.

So I did not recognise her some 15 months later.

"Aw yea right ... I remember you now ... ehh it's Santana yea??"
The young lass nods in agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment