Tuesday 22 June 2010

Phew a lucky escape.

Reason I was sweating
... is because I was ever so slightly naughty about 2 yrs ago.

I cheated on this woman I was seeing with her own daughter.

Difficult to explain really.
Mother was 38; and her daughter only 18.
Both mum and daughter were good looking women.
As I said I find Yorkshire women quite fetching.

The daughter was at home one Thursday night.
I had arranged to collect the mother from work at 23:45hrs from pub where she was a part-time barmaid.
The daughter was fussing about in her silly girlish way ... trying to attract my attention.
I successfully ignored her by pretending to watch some crap Hollywood action drama the mum had left for me in the DVD Machine.

The daughter was determined to distract me though.
"Can you give me a lift up to collect my wages from the fish and chip shop?"
She asked politely.
I grudgingly agreed.
I drove to other end of Dewsbury (almost in Leeds in fact)

... and she ran into a fish and chip shop.

"Cut up over here ... it's a faster route to the house than the road you came down here on." she grinned.

Now I pretty much know most major routes in West and North Yorkshire having lived and worked here for 15 years.

I foolishly agreed.

We got up out of Dewsbury and onto the moors.
"Pull-up here I need to do something!" she announced.
I pulled up and parked in a lay-by.

Her knickers were at her ankles before I got the chance to blink.
Obviously ...

I was not going to look a 'gift-horse' in the mouth.


Helen was a consenting adult ... she made the offer ... I did not chase / coerce / rape her ...!

She was over 18 ... perfectly legal and willing.
What sane man wouldn't refuse it if it's on a plate?


An 18 yr old girl is quite a different prospect from a mature woman of 28 or 38.
Still sex is sex.
A shag is a shag.

However afterwards it was never the same with the mum.
We split two weeks later.
I do not know if her daughter told her of our liasion on the moors ... but it felt decidedly awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment